Tracklist CD / Digital Album
- Tackhead – Exodus (Robo Bass Hifi „effect RMX“)
- Tackhead – Fire (Robo Bass Hifi Mix)
- Tackhead – War (Robo Bass Hifi RMX)
- Tackhead – I am Afraid Of Americans (Robo Bass Hifi Mix)
- Tackhead – You Ain´t Hip (Robo Bass Hifi RMX)
- Tackhead – Black Cinderella (Robo Bass Hifi RMX)
- Robo Bass Hifi – The Message (7“ Refix)
- Fats Comet – Bop Bop (Robo Bass Hifi Remix)
- Fats Comet – Hallelujah (Robo Bass Hifi Remix)
- Fats Comet – Rockchester (Robo Bass Hifi Remix)
- Fats Comet – Turn To Burn (Robo Bass Hifi Remix)
- Robo Bass Hifi – The Message (12“ Refix)
- Tackhead – Fire (Robo Bass Hifi „2k15RMX“)
- Tackhead – I am Afraid Of Americans (Robo Bass Hifi „Afraid RMX“)
- Tackhead – Exodus (Robo Bass Hifi „RMX“)
- Slipping Into Darkness (Robo Bass Hifi „acoustix jam refix“)
Release DetailsLABEL : ECHO BEACH
SERIAL : ECHO BEACH EB114
DATE : April 20, 2016
FORMAT : CD Digital Album Limited Edition of 777 copies (paginated in a 6-page digipak)
PLAYTIME : 16 tracks - 72:10 minutes playing time
TACK>>HEAD vs. ROBO BASS HIFI vs. FATS COMET - The MessageApril 20, 2016
Buy Now► Amazon CD / MP3
► Amazon UK CD / MP3
TACK>>HEAD – the legendary Dub-Funk-Rock institution !!!
Robo Bass HiFi – file under – BASS !!!
FATS COMET – the legendary industrial Hip-Hop project behind TACK>>HEAD and their alter Ego ! They were and still are known for producing dance tracks that were densely layered in samples and ahead of their time.
ROBO BASS HiFi lives and breathes a tight combination of jungle, dub, dubstep – SPACE and irregular POP. His electro reggae flavour (call it – nu school..) influenced drenched in BASS MUSIC and is mighty in all its facets.
Markus Kammann aka ROBO BASS HIFI stringently sticks to his path. After submitting remixes to the three musketeers of German pop (SEEED, FETTES BROT, JAN DELAY), he also led the reggae legend LEE Scratch PERRY into the dark room and has shaken things up on the release “Nu School Of Dub” David Lynch and Ari Up bring a breath of Jean Michel Jarre pop and captivate the master of the deep, thick bass.
That ´s what German press has to say about Robo Bass Hifi:
Riddim / Dub Blog: ... a hybrid sort of sound, which occupies the mid-field between Major Lazer and jungle, interspersed with breaks (filled with reggae offbeats) ... a high-energy work stuffed to the brim with crazy ideas. If you’re not in a state of ecstasy and are capable of listening consciously to this musical fireworks display, then you’ll be amazed at the endless different layers of sounds in these tracks, which take turns in sitting at the top of the dub mixes.
Tackhead and Fats Comet recorded the originals on the upcoming “The Message” album - ROBO BASS HIFI has taken them to a deeper level...!
With this exceptionally fine release, ECHO BEACH welcomes the spring with the warm throb of a deep bass...!